I have been taking it for 8 years (20mg) and am tired of going to my doctor every 6 months for refills. Thanks
Can you buy paxil at the pharmacy (US) without a prescription? Or online?
- 14 Feb 2012 by Photomom76
- 2 days 4 hours ago
- paxil, post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, anxiety and stress, pharmacy, doctor, prescription
Yes, Pledge is so right. I use Medco for a lot of my prescriptions, & having 90 day scripts, it's just co-pay for 90 days as it is for 30 days anywhere else. Like ours is $5 for a generic, or $20 for non-generic.. Good pharmacy. I must add that my hubby is bipolar & is required to see his doc every six weeks. ...
- Paxil Information for Consumers
- Paxil Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Paxil (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 13 Sep 2009 • 6 answers
Posted 20 Jan 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 1 Oct 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 5 Apr 2016 • 2 answers
Posted 4 Aug 2016 • 4 answers