Can you buy amoxicillin over the counter in the u.s?

No without a prescription and it is a pharmacy counter sorry

Do I need a perscription to get questran or can I buy it over the counter?

my brother is visiting from Ireland and is perscribed questran for his stomach. he has forgotten his supply and gets quite sick if he doesnt take it. ...

My grandaughter has been on amoxicillin for 4 days. has been kept refridgerated but forgot to put it

... in last night . it sat on the counter overnight. will it hurt to give it to her. wondering how to best deal with this situation

What are the interactions between Valtrex and Amoxicillin?

Since I've been taking Amoxicillin, my symptoms from the required Valtrex dosage have returned. Seems like the Valtrex has no effect. Is the ...

Can I buy estradiol sustained-release patch over the counter?

I want to buy estradiol sustained-release patch. Is it over the counter medicine?Please give me hint.

Is it ok to take acetaminophen, amoxicillin, and cephalexin together?

Ok i was given amoxicillin and cephalexin by a doctor and told to take a over the counter painreliever for my oral abcess and need to know if these ...