Can vicodin be injected through syringe?

why are you asking is more important

Does anyone have burning sensation while Enbrel medication is being injected?

I am using the 50mg prefilled syringe once weekly. What can be done about the burning? Does icing the site prior to injection help?

Hello everyone. So, I've gotten myself in quite a huge mess. Just under 5 years ago I was prescribed

... Vicodin and Percocet for my first herpes outbreak. It was insanely painful and was also injected with Dilaudid for the pain. When I got home with ...

When I fill my syringe with Humulin R, a cloudy ball forms inside?

That gets injected into me. What is that ball and is it harmful? It happens with about half the syringes I use.

When giving an I.M can you give the 2 injections in the same needle by changing the syringe?

example of this being ativan in one syringe and haloperidol in the other. Can the syringe be changed while the needle is in the person

Anyone want an extra Humira syringe free?

I was on a Humira for a while. My doctor switched me to another drug. I have an extra syringe and I know how expensive they are. I don't want to ...