Can Vibra-Tabs treat strep throat?

Vibra-tabs are not used to treat strep throat. Penicillin and amoxicillin are drugs of choice.
Vibra-Tabs contain doxycycline, a tetracycline antibiotic.
See: https://www.drugs.com/enc/strep-throat.html

Im taking 600mg per dose of clindamycin for strep throat. how many doses in 24 hours. adult?

I was treated 2 weeks ago for strep with amoxicillian,slowly got better and now its back? Maybe super strep?

Is bactrim indicated for strep throat?

My niece is experiencing swollen glands on the side of her throat. It is inflammed and red. She has no fever but was administered Motrin. She has ...

Can amoxicillian 500 mg, be used for strep throat?

My son is 17 yrs old, and shows all the signs for strep. Sore throat, redness, and white patches, temperature of 101.6 under arm with ibeprophen, ...

Does sulfamethoxazole treat strep throat?

So I am 29 yrs old and have had strep throat, sinus & ear infections my whole life. I was given so much amoxicillin prescriptions the last sinus ...

Will bactrim treat strep throat??

I was diagnosed with strep throat and an antibiotic was called in for me. I currently have no insurance, and don't really have money to spare. ...