Can viagra not be effective if taking other medication or if the condition is severe?

Marvell 11 Apr 2010

Viagra will work even if the condition is severe ... if it doesn't please see the doctor ... there may be other underlying causes.

It will also work if the patient is on other medication but there are serious interactions between Viagra and some medicines.

Dom123 28 Apr 2010

The answer is yes especially if you have high blood pressure and taking BP medication it will very much dampen the results of viagra

bollard 21 Sep 2010

I have taken zoloft, welbutrin and now effexor. I used viagra before I started using them with huge success. Problem I had with the ssri's was that sometimes I just couldn't get an erection started and viagra would not do a thing to help. Zoloft was really bad for me, welbutrin better but anxiety attacks were bad, effexor ok.