Can u still drink soda while taking adipex and loose that weight you had originally planned on?

Anonymous 22 Mar 2012

Hello chrissylaunderville. I would say yes, just in moderation. A soda or two per day isn't going to be a major hinderance to your looseing weight. (I'm not a diet guru or doctor) Regards, pledge

bumblebee90 22 Mar 2012

Good afternoon Pledge. Looks like cloudy days for a couple. We might need just a little rain though after that long beautiful spread we had. Hope all is well at your end and have a pleasant afternoon. Your friend, Ruthie

Anonymous 22 Mar 2012

Hello Ruthie. And good afternoon. True, Glad to see the clouds. I mowed part of our pasture and managed to finish it oh, 5 minutes before a short but heavy downpour. We've had a dry winter. Way below normal, in temperatures as well as rain. Take care, enjoy the clouds because the sauna is coming. :-0)