Can this medication hurt animals?

I'm sorry I don't know ... it's best to ask a Vet.

I am sorry I am not familiar with this and the best avice that I can give is to contact your Vet I apologize

Anybody out there take Divalproex Sodium and Lamictal with decent results?

Is it better to take the extended version of the Lamictal/ does that keep you up at night? It was energizing in the regular formula. I know the ...

Divalproex Sodium - I am taking 1000 MG of Divalproex. My hands and legs shake,my memory is very bad

... and my legs,ankles and face are swollen. Does anyone have the same side effects and is there something else I can take for Bi Polar

Divalproex Sodium - What side effects has anyone noticed on a 250mg dose?

I was just prescribed this medication for migraines. I'm terrified of weight gain but my dose is only 250mg. I'm trying to decide to take ...

Divalproex Sodium - my son has petite seizures he takes divalproex sprinkle now the doc. give him?

... ritalin for ADD Im concern about ritlain and hes seizures

Divalproex Sodium - Can someone with ADHD take this as a mood stablelizer?

Hi there i am 20 years old i have had ADHD my whole liufe and have been on and off medications to help it but nothing had seem to work for me so back ...