Can they tell the diffrence between oxicontin and percocet in a urine test?

IhearttheOcean 27 Nov 2010

No, they would both just show up as Oxycodone. You cant distinguish between brand names on a drug test and they are both the same drug, just different brand names. The only main difference is Percocet containing Tylenol which they wouldnt be testing for. Heck if you really wanted to, you could take some tylenol along with Oxycontin and then you would have the same drugs in your system as Percocet.

tz_meluv 27 Nov 2010

Thank u so much. You don't even know how much you answering that question means to me. I am gonna rest easy for the remaining month.Again Thank u

tz_meluv 27 Nov 2010

tz_meluv 27 Nov 2010

Sorry to bother you again but does that mean the lab they send the test to can't tell the diffrence either?