I had a brain tumor removed 5 years ago (which did not resect) and still have daily visual seizures and occasional tonic clonics. September 2009 I had a seizure alone and on the garage floor. I apparently rocked about for a long while and ended up with a nice concusion and horrible memory loss. My neuoro put me on Lexapro 10mg to help with the frustration of my memory loss... just until I regained my memory. My memory is returning slowly, so I dropped the Lexapro. Within a week I started having horrendous tinnitus with gun shot sounds, drums, running water and with each blink I seem to have to re-gain my balance. I've started having auras like the ones I have before big seizures but thankfully none have developed further than that thus far.

I would love to know if anyone has every experienced the Lexapro withdrawals/tinnitus who already had seizure tendencies and if so - DO THEY EVERY STOP? :-)