Can someone that takes medicine for high blood pressure take delsym?

Anonymous 6 Feb 2011

Can you please the name the HBP medications he / she is on? so we can try to help you.

One thing though, give us the full name of the medications please.-This is to check for any interactions.-

Thank you.

housewife21 6 Feb 2011

He is on Allopurinol Tab 300MG(takes once a day) and Lisinop/HCTZ Tab 20-12.5(takes twice a day). Thank you for all your help. If you need any other information, please let me know.

Anonymous 6 Feb 2011

You are wlcome.-

Interactions between your selected drugs

Anonymous 6 Feb 2011

You are welcome.-

Anonymous 6 Feb 2011

I have done two different interaction checks one of only the list
of the medications you provided me with and another one including the new medication.- And delsym does not interact with the list of medications you provided.-

Always consult with your Dr.-

All the best.-

Gizmo2013 30 Nov 2014

I'm on Benazepril Hydrochoride what over the counter medication I can take for cough

Gizmo2013 30 Nov 2014

I'm on HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION IS WELL CONTROL WHAT CAN I TAKE OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION FOR HELP WITH COUGH IM ON Benazepril Hydrochloride

Gizmo2013 30 Nov 2014

I'm on blood pressure medication it's well control what can I take for cough. I'm on Benazepril Hydrochloride