Can someone share their experiences, if any with weight gain on Copaxone? Thank you!?

suzanne66 8 Jun 2010

You may find these patient reviews interesting.
All the best.
https://www.drugs.com/comments/glatiramer/copaxone-for-multiple-sclerosis.html

pinkbutterfly495 18 Jun 2010

I have been on Copaxone for almost 2 years, and I find that my weight has stayed stable, other than when it goes up/down from the yearly IV Steroids I do. I have noticed, being on Copaxone, rather than Rebif, which I was on for over a year, is that I have way more sensitivity to certain foods. I am now allergic to peanuts and shellfish, and I do have moments where, immediately following my Copaxone shot, I vomit. Very strange :)

sandy12 30 Nov 2011

I am on Copaxone and have gained weight and have developed a bad rash. I am scared and want to stop it. I don't know what to do as I am going back to my neurologist next week. The neurologist I saw said to go off, but I wasn't bad like this (who knows.)