I am a chronic pain pt for the last 12 yrs.Right now i am taking a total of 220 mg of oxycodone for the past 2 years.But it is not working anymore as I have more pain problems now with my neck.back and shoulder.Whwt should I ask the dr for to give me xtra relliefI DO NOT need the lectures about pain meds.Beleave me if I could take a asprin to take away the pain I would.But my meds just don't work anymore I do not want something that puys me in lala land I just NEED a better quality of life.But I don't know what would work
God Bless to all And I hope everyone is pain free