Can some one tell what is the diff between roxy 30 mg andOP OR OPANA?

Anonymous 3 Dec 2011

Roxies are oxycodone. Opana is oxymorphone (a whole lot stronger than oxys). Please be careful.

Anonymous 3 Dec 2011

Oh, and the OP stamped on one side of the little round pill, can be oxycontin, but could be other pills too.
Peace,

karma1961 3 Dec 2011

My Dr gives me roxy 30 mg and roxy 15 mg What I want to know which form of opana would be equievelant to the 30 mg Opana 5 10 20 ectI know nothing about opana's

Anonymous 3 Dec 2011

Karma,
I would start low and increase dosage as needed. Have you considered Fentanyl patches? I love mine, change every 3 days with about 60 15 mg of oxycodone for by pain. You don't need all the acetaminophen. Bad for your liver.
Peace out,

karma1961 4 Dec 2011

Yes I have one the patches And the suckersWAY to addective to me

Anonymous 4 Dec 2011

Karma,
Do you think Opana is not as addicting? OMG ... is of ever. And they are taken twice a day, have a huge abuse potential ... everyone loves oxymorphone. Be careful.