Can singulair cause pancreatitis?

You will find an accurate and comprehensive list of Singulair here:

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/singulair-side-effects.html

Pancreatitis has been reported very rarely.

Is there anyone out there with Chronic Pancreatitis?

I have been dealing with chronic pain from Pancreatitis for 13 1/2 years now. I haven't really talked to alot of people with this and was just ...

Does singulair have a side effect of loosing bladder control in a 3 yr old boy?

my 3 yr old boy has been on singulair for a month and a half and now he started peeing the bed and having accidents during the day, can singulair ...

If I have had pancreatitis 2 years ago and have a cyst from it can sulfatrim ds 800 cause another?

... pancreatic attack? How easily can sulfatrim ds 800 cause pancreatitis in someone who has already had pancreatitis? What is the percentage that I ...

Chronic pancreatitis on farxiga for 6 months. Is farxiga safe for pancreatitis patients. I just?

... got out of hospital 2 weeks ago with pancreatitis any research with pancreatitis and farxiga?

Colonoscopies and Pancreatitis?

I had a colonoscopy in mid-June, and have now had two bouts of Pancreatitis, both resulting in hospital admissions, one to ICU. How common is ...

0 answers 9 days ago