I know it affects the legs and the feet. In my case, especially feet. But, there is ''another area'', if you know what i mean that is extremely irritated at the same time. I am a female. Infact, it sometimes is worse than the legs. It's been this way as long as i can remember. Are there tests they do to make sure it's RLS?