Can preparation h help lighten sun spots on the face?

fall queen 9 May 2010

I have heard that some models use it for bags under their eyes but when it comes to your face there are so many good products out why bother with something that was meant for something else. I have been using oil of olay products since I was 16. Man or woman the skin on your face is delicate and the only face you are ever going to get. My advice use sunscreen always andmoisturize every chance you get. Use the best. They work and they are worth every penny! Fall Queen

marjorie zych 9 May 2010

I would not suggest putting that on your face, if you get it in your eyes you will be in some serious pain and it could burn your eyes. You really need something made for just your face to protect yourself. Keep the Preparation H for what it is intended for, for your own safety. Just some friendly advice, who wants something that belongs down there for their face? Good luck and find a good cream for your face.