Skip to Content

Can potassium citrate be used to cure whitish discharge from the male organ?

Responses (1)

inpain777 29 Aug 2009

i highly doubt it. better to be safe than sorry..a doctor might be more helpful. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions