Skip to Content

Can polysporin be used as healing to allergies to condoms?

Responses (1)

Marvell 18 Dec 2009


Polysporin is an antiseptic/antibacterial ointment used in minor wounds and to prevent infection.

It won't really help in an allergic reaction. If you haven't seen a doctor already I would recommend that you do, as it is a sensitive area and needs to be treated with effective medicines quickly to avoid the situation getting worse. (Please see your doctor even if the reaction isn't severe). free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions