Polysporin is an antiseptic/antibacterial ointment used in minor wounds and to prevent infection.
It won't really help in an allergic reaction. If you haven't seen a doctor already I would recommend that you do, as it is a sensitive area and needs to be treated with effective medicines quickly to avoid the situation getting worse. (Please see your doctor even if the reaction isn't severe).
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 11 Dec 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Jun 2011 • 1 answer
My husband is allergic to polysporin. Is it safe for him to take inhaled Colistin, also a polymixin?
Posted 7 Dec 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 31 Jul 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 4 days ago • 0 answers