Can Metoprolol Succ ER and Lisinopril be taken together?

I take Metoprolol 50mg two in morning and 25 mg in afternoon. Also, Lisinopril 20 mg a day. Also on Warfarin. I have high blood pressure and Afib.

Yes, I too take them together for high BP & heart ailments.

Take care, best wishes!

My husband takes metoprolol tartrate 100mg twice a day. His BP is still high?

so they wanted him to take 50 mg more twice a day but this is metoprolol succ er can he take both the tartrate and succ er at the same time.

Can metoprolol succ tb be taken with/directly after eating any cereal in 1%milk?

metoprolol succ tb says take 2 hrs after calcium tabs, but, since also states with food, what about milk with cereal and metoprolol at same time etc.

What is the difference between metoprolol succ and metoprolol tart. Is it ok to take either one or?

Is it the same drug metoprolol tart and metoprolol succ.

High Blood Pressure - Difficult to accept living this way. 11 months into dx of hypertension and?

... subsequent med changes with horrible results. I'm presently on Lisinopril 20mg taken in AM and Metoprolol 25mg taken at night. At least 3 ...

I have pre-hypertension and anxiety, I am scared to take the medicine that was prescribed to me?

My blood pressure, I was told, is only a little over. It never goes down though. It's always at pre-hypertension and it randomly showed up. I am ...