Can Lupron Dupont 22.5 mg cause a sleep disorder such as nightmares, halucinations?

suzanne66 29 Mar 2010

No, nightmares and hallucinations are not reported side effects of Lupron Depot.

See: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/lupron-depot-side-effects.html

harleydiva 25 Feb 2012

I don't know if you're still on lupron, however I'm presently on the 3.75 monthly injection, and have been researching the same thing as you about the nightmares. The first month I had no nightmares, I'm onto my second month now and litterally day for day since, I have had nightmares. I know it's not in the list of side effects, however many people are suffering from these nightmares, and it all seems to coincide with the start of lupron. I, for one, am taking a sleeping pill to try deal with my night sweats and insomnia; I'm not supposed to be able to dream, yet I've been having really bad dreams, for the past 5 days now... I would beg to differ with those who say it's not the lupron; the reports prove it. This just wasn't the case, more than likely, when they actually tested the drug, hence not on the insert. you're not alone!