Can it be used to treat gum/tooth infections?

Anonymous 28 Nov 2011

Hey Whitewolf. You forgot to mention the name of the drug. If you might, hit comment and enter the name. Best to you,

Anonymous 28 Nov 2011

Hey pledge, I bet it is forgottoaddiitin, like so many people right here about!

Anonymous 28 Nov 2011

Heh patti. :-0)

Anonymous 28 Nov 2011

I think a lot of people google a med, it sends them here and they never realize the name is not in the post. You k ow how hard this site is for new folks, if they don't realize it was sent here, and they haven't set up email alerts, they don't know to check for responses.

Anonymous 28 Nov 2011

Hey Patti. Very true, and it happens alot. Like you say, they're sent here. Oh, looks pretty much thats its going to be a rematch, for the National Championship. LSU vs Bama. I see Urban Meyer (former head coach of the gators) signed to coach Ohio State. Have a good one.

Anonymous 28 Nov 2011

I am trying to, lol, got many errands on my day off. Ken my room mate has a high impaction, they are giving him bulk laxative and watching him as he has high bp, atrial fib, COPD, GERD, aortic aneurism, and had an angioplasty in may. Since march 13' we have been to ER about 8 times, resulting in 3 stays. I have to get some undies for him before I go down there. On top of all that, he likely had aspergers, drank for many years, doesn't now, but damage was done, smoked heavily for 48 years, doesn't now, but has COPD and can't, he got hit hard enough in the head with a hammer that it broke the skull and he has had a frontal lobe stroke. He is 72. He wouldn't be able to do anything, but can stay home by himself with some monitoring. He is also an only child of a full blooded Italian mother from NJ. I have to trust the drs with him. There's my update. Patti

Anonymous 28 Nov 2011

Appreciate the update. Sounds as if you do have a busy one. (day) I'd say hes fortunate to have you as a caretaker. Other people wouldn't even think about doing so, never mind actually doing it day after day. Ken and I have one thing in common. COPD. Its a you know what. Well, if I knew then how I'd feel today, I'd not have smoked. I'm fortunate. Others not so. I really can't complain and seldom do. My largest headache, or beef. Insomnia. But thats old news. Waiting for the rains to arrive. Its been dry. very dry here. Talked to my old pal, down where I once lived, on a canal, FL. He said, its just keeps dropping. Lake levels are almost to the point where you can't even launch your boat, boat ramp. Thats low. Thats my update. ha! Take care and I hope Ken is doing better.

Anonymous 28 Nov 2011

Pledge, I hope you see this. At about 4 pm, I got a call from ken, I had just left the hospital. They have him scheduled for a colon re-sectioning, which is a colostomy. I am super worried. I am afraid for lots of reasons, that he won't make it off the table, that he will bleed out, that he won't be able to handle the appliance aka the bag. Please say some huge prayers. For some reason, I can't pq you, you may be able to send me one. Thanks, patti

Anonymous 29 Nov 2011

Hy patti. Just only now read the news. I sure hope that hes made it. Thats major surgery. I apologize, I seldom stay, or come on the site, on or around 6pm eastern and by not doing so, missed your update. I'm hopeing that all went well and that you're holding up, thats a lot of pressure and worry. We'll touch base a bit later on.