Skip to Content

Can it be used for yeast infections in men?

Responses (1)

Marvell 11 Sep 2009

Sorry but could you please add the name of the medicine as a comment - then we may be able to help you.

aherrmann 13 Dec 2009

NYSTOP (Nystatin Topical Powder)

Marvell 16 Dec 2009

Yes, man can use that for yeast infections. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions