Can Imitrex raise your actual body temperature from normal to a higher temp such as 101 degrees?

Rajive Goel 8 Jun 2010

Feeling of burning is the side effect of Imitrex, perhaps the feeling of high temperature, please read more on: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/imitrex-side-effects.html, however please seek medical advice, hope this helps?

Opee 10 Jul 2010

I have been on 100mg of Imitrex to use as needed, which was 9 pills a month, for several years. I have been plagued with migraines since college and as a amn I understand what you woman go through. The Imitrex worked great, especially of you caught the migraine early, and I can't remember ever experiencing any negative side effects. I take Darvocet when the Imitrex fails to cut it. I never once recall feeling warm, flushed or any change in body temperature.