Can I use this Voltaren Gel on my shoulder, knees, lower back, fingers and hands ?

kimmie1 7 Dec 2009

If you go to the Drugs A to Z tab at the top of this page, it will give you a lot of helpful information on Voltaren. I breifly looked at it and it seems that you can, but please do not take my advice. Look for yourself and maybe consult your doctor or pharmacy first...

barbles2413 7 Dec 2009

From what I have read it indicates that it can be used on those sites. If you go onto the webite for voltarin Gel there is even a coupon. Be sure to check with your pharmacist or infact on the package insert that came with thr script. and don't forget the coupon on the web siteI hope this helps. Feel Better and Good Luck I hope this helps a little

Princess22008 7 Dec 2009

I am no doctor but i use Voltaren Gel on my shoulder and elbows, and hands. I hope this helps but like everyone suggests, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.