Can I use nasonex for a blocked eustachian tube?

Nasonex may work but it could take some time. It may be better to try a decongestant such as oxymetazoline (Afrin).

Is there a generic replacement for Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate)?

I have used it for years and it works for me. I recently enrolled in Medicare Part D. My provider considers Nasonex a Non-preferred Brand and I ...

I used Nasonex for 3 months, stopped because my ENT said my sinuses were fine and there was no?

... point. Now a month later I have agonising joint pain in my hips and my foot, can hardly walk. Is this connected to stopping Nasonex?

Is water in the ear dangerous?

I have a tube in my ear because of eustachian tube disfunction. I use a pressure device for nasal irrigation. Sometimes I get water that blocks the ...

Can I travel with an inflamed ear drum and narrow eustacian tube??

the ENT told me that i have inflammation in my ear drum and the eustachian tube is a bit narrow but i dont think it is blocked cause i hear properly ...

1 answer 15 days ago