Can I use is on my panty line area? I sweat there and it leaves an odor that make me uncomfortable?

Marvell 21 Sep 2009

Sorry but you didn't mention the product you were inquiring about. Please add it as a comment and I will attempt to help you.

lillymilly7 28 Oct 2009

oh sorry... drysol

Marvell 28 Oct 2009

I haven't used it myself but I'm sure it's okay to apply it to the pantyline area.

Please see below - (but you won't be able to use it if you shave there, etc.)

This medicine is for use only on your skin. Avoid getting it in your eyes, mouth, and nose, or on your lips. If it does get into any of these areas, wash with water. Do not use aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical on irritated or broken skin. Do not use the medicine on skin that has recently been shaved. Also avoid using this medication on open wounds. Do not apply any other deodorants or antiperspirants while you are using aluminum chloride hexahydrate.

https://www.drugs.com/mtm/drysol-topical.html