Can I use caverject for years safely?

DzooBaby 12 Jan 2011

According to what I've read you should use no more that 3 times a week and allow 24 hours between uses but I didn't find anything on how many years you could use it. You should ask the healthcare professional who gives you the Rx. Especially if you health history has changed as there are some conditions and other medicines that are contraindicated with Caverject

JayHBee 15 Sep 2011

I had protrate cancer at age 50 and had it removed. Natural erections are not possible since then. Have found caverject to be most reliable and efficient. Use 40 mcg bottle powder and fill with 200 cc sterile water for 15 to 18 servings. I am now 65 and continue to use product about 3 times a week. I am healthty, not overweight, and don't smoke, don't drink except 1 or 2 beers a week. I would say yes, at least for 15 years. I am now 65.