Can I use Benadryl cream on dogs?

Benadryl cream is an anti-histamine cream used to treat the symptoms of allergic skin conditions eg. hives, rashes, insect bites.

Check with your vet first before using it on your dog.

Rash on lower pelvic testicle and abdominal area. been er 2xs not heat or poison ivy/oak/or sumac?

ive used Benadryl cream and pills and hydrocortisone cream and pills multiple over counter pills/creams/anti inflammatory drugs. I work in ...

How long does itching last. I took keflex on January 11, 2014. My hands itch every day?

The itching comes in spurts and lasts for hours. I am taking Benadryl and using Cortizpne cream.

After injecting my Humira (every other week) the injection area gets red and hot and swells for?

... about 2 - 4 days. Doctor told me to use Benadryl cream and pills. Is this discomfort normal? Only started using Humira for about 4 months? Any ...

Can you overdose on benadryl anti-itch cream? what are the symptoms I should look for?

I have a 4yr old daughter who woke up before me, im usually a light sleeper but this time i wasnt, somehow she got into my bedroom locked bathroom ...

Is it safe to mix benadryl and dairy?

I occasionally have to take benadryl and i was just wondering if milk and other dairy products are a no-no while taking benadryl.