Can I take nuvigill and coumadin at the same time? Is there any danger or side effects?

lynnette10 18 Dec 2009

I was on coumadin a few years ago and I know it is a very sensitive medication. If I remember correctly you can't even eat leafy green vegatables. With a medicine that sensitive and that important I would only trust my prescribing doctors answer if nuvigil is ok to take with coumadin. As with most drugs there are side effects with nuvigil but each person is different. The coumadin has many warnings and I would be very careful and dilegent with not only what I take but also what I eat with it. I know from experience even food can mess with the PT tests you must take while on coumadin. I hope this is helpful in some way for you.