My doctor said I should take two in the AM and two in the PM both times with meals. I am a heavy sweater during cycling and getting cramps.
Slow Mag tablets are 64mg.
The recommended daily dose is:
For the U.S.
* Adult and teenage males—270 to 400 milligrams (mg) per day.
* Adult and teenage females—280 to 300 mg per day.
* Pregnant females—320 mg per day.
* Breast-feeding females—340 to 355 mg per day.
* Children 7 to 10 years of age—170 mg per day.
* Children 4 to 6 years of age—120 mg per day.
* Children birth to 3 years of age—40 to 80 mg per day.
Your daily intake will be 256mg so you are within the recommended dose guideline.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 6 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Dec 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 31 Jul 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Jan 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Oct 2013 • 2 answers