Can I take maxalt with topamax?

Jo6712 22 Dec 2009

I took Topomax for about 4 years and also took Maxalt at the same time with no problems whatsoever . I was up to 400 mg of Topomax but I dont recall the mg dose of Maxalt. I went off both of them because I seem to have grown out of the Cluster Migraines I was having. Good Luck !

2kids8490 9 Jan 2010

I use to take almost 600 mg of Topamax and I still take Maxalt (10mg). I did take these two products at the same time. I always took my Topamax at night because it made me sleepy. I have since switched to Keppra, I seemed to be at a point with the Topamax that it just didn't seem to work. But taking the two never seemed to bother me. I am currently taking Maxalt when a migraines starts and I take 3000 mg of Keppra per night and I also take muscle relaxers as well when I get headaches and at night. My doctor also has me on Petadolex and Magnesium. I hope this helps with your question.