Can I take Benadryl and Serzone at the same time?

itsmetoo2 19 Feb 2010

I went to this site:
and found no interactions between these two drugs.

JohnySmith 19 Feb 2010

The are no known drug interactions between Benadryl and Serzone, however I would recommend to ask a pharmacist about possible interaction

MsChessyCat 23 Dec 2010

I have taken Serzone and Benadryl at the same time and I can tell you it wasn't pretty. Every one is different but it put me into such a state of depression that I was very close to committing suicide, thank goodness someone was at home and stopped me. I only took one dose of Benadryl and this happened. I spoke to my doctor about it and he told me never to mix the two together again. If I need to take an antihistamine he suggested that I take Clariton because it does not mix with your medication the way that Benadryl does. It was an experience that I NEVER want to go through ever again. I may be very sensitive to medication although Serzone has been working for me 12 years and I have not had any problems with it until I took the Benadryl. I hope this has helped you. free discount card