Skip to Content

Can I take a Chlorzoxazone with perkiest for my broke hand?

Responses (1)

DzooBaby 12 May 2011

You could but I doubt it will do much more than make you sleepy. Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxer and really wont do much for a fractured hand. You would probably get just as much pain relief sticking with just the percocet. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions