Can I mix unisom with Xanax?

Rajive Goel 25 Jul 2011

You could read it on this link: https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=942-510,133-54

Take care, be safe & well, please.

caringsonbj 25 Jul 2011

also not knowing your history you might want to consult you doctor and just be sure that he feels this is all right for you to use these meds together~

Rajive Goel 25 Jul 2011

Billy - right suggestion... are you well?

caringsonbj 25 Jul 2011

I am steadily getting better Thanks Maso

caringsonbj 25 Jul 2011

I apologize Rajive I thought it was Maso!

Anonymous 25 Jul 2011

Hello checkmypills. Most certainly, absolutely not. Both medications can and do behave much as a sedative, in the sense of making you relaxed and xanax can cause drowsiness to begin with. Xanax is a benzodiazepine, and when taken, you'll know within a few hours that its working. Not knowing the amount of xanax you are taking (if you are the person) it would be down right dangerous. Talk to your prescribing phyisician, she/he might be able to help you in your sleepiness. the best to you.