Can I legally take a norco and go to work?

Thor283 4 Nov 2011

Well why not, what is your job? Or are you under some kind of court order saying you can't? Explain the question.

Anonymous 4 Nov 2011

i guess it would all depend on the type of work you do, do you drive? that may not be a good idea because it may make you a little drowsy. if its something where you sit at a desk, then i would say yes, i hope this helped you

litlmommag 5 Nov 2011

missangel if the dr didnt tell you not to go to work than i would guess youd be fine. narcos dont effect me in a way that its harmful for me to drive or do activities but everyone is different so if you feel they are harmful for your work please ask your dr. but its not illegal to take a script and go to work. if your worried about drug testing then inform your employer that you was prescribed them and show them the bottle. i hope this helps! jaime}litlmommag