Can I just bye subutex outrite with out a dr. or is there an on line dr. who will prescribe?

Anonymous 27 Jan 2011

I'm sure there is an online ads hawking subutex, however, not only is the medication you will receive likely a knock off, but it could be seized by the US customs agency and you will get a letter threatening to put you in jail. This happened to my former boss, I saw the letter and it is happening more and more. Subutex and suboxone have to be administered in a correct way, and there are other advisories, such as do NOT take while you are on any other respiratory depressants ( tranquilizers, muscle relaxers, alcohol) that you might not receive if you manage to get the real thing. If you took it too soon after an opiate, you will go into precipitate withdrawal. Go to the suboxone homepage, look for the doctor locator, write down all the names of the doctors in your area licensed to write for it and call all of them. Inquire about fees and if they will also write an rx for subutex, some won't. The fees associated with suboxone and subutex vary from doctor to doctor.