i'm perscribed hydrocodone from a pain management doctor for a broken neck and spinal cord injury but i have also gotten addicted to opoiods
i'm also manic depreressant i want to know if i can go to a doctor for something like suboxen or methadone without having to be admitted to a rehab clinic