Skip to Content

Can I get a federal or state grant to go to a drug rehab for medical detox from opiates?

Responses (2)

caringsonbj 21 Jan 2011

I would advise you to check with the Drug Rehabilitation programs, social worker from local mental health center and social worker from inside your local hospital, I have not had to go this route but I understand they are knowledgable and would posssibly be able to point you in the right direction continue to waych this site there are many on here who have a vast wealth of knowledge and they will even give you advice that I haven't even thought of Mason, CathleenATU, just to name a couple of folks, they are genuine and will help you in any way possible please know that I care if you don't see these names I am am on the computer and I will look for these folks and get you more good information please let me hear from you, I have made a note of your name (Chattowngirl and I am going to add you as my friend so you can always send me a private message I will do the best I can to find you answers

christineATU 21 Jan 2011

Here is the link for National Institutes for Health. Lots of info about grants and blocks. There are many clinical trials going on sponsored by NIH including opiate detox, addictions, etc. I hope you find it useful. Have a good day!
chris free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions