hi,

I have a question if anyone can help. I have had a terrible pain medication addiction for over 3 years now and have decided I want my life back. I have 4 great kids and an amazing wife who deserves better. Up to this point, I have hidden my addiction problem but was taking over 20 pain pills/day (norco, dilaudid, oxycodone, etc.) it all stemed from a car accident that injured my neck. I believe I can now manage thenpain with ibuprophen and take pills to avoid being sick.

I finally went to a sub doctor two days ago and he was really a jerk. He did give me ten 8-2 sub films and said to come back for an induction. I didn't really even understand what I was to do because he was so short with me...

So I was in withdrawals badly and despite him telling me to come back, just decided to take a 8-2 film. I feel almost no withdrawals and life is great!

My question is, can I just use the 10 8-2 films and detox from home without getting wd from either sub or pain pills? If so, how can I do it? I really don't want to go back to the doc, but could look into finding another one if totally necessary. I am committed to quiting, just want to do it as painlessly as possible! Please let me know! Thank you all, great post!