Can I drink alcohol if I'm taking Tamiflu?

There is nothing in the prescribing information to suggest that it is a problem
https://www.drugs.com/pro/tamiflu.html
but if you are taking Tamiflu for the flu you might help your recovery by taking it easy.

What can be done to prevent or treat the flu?

* Avoid spreading germs: You can decrease your chance of getting lung infections and other illnesses by doing the following:

o Wash your hands often with soap and water. Carry germ-killing hand lotion or gel with you when you leave the house. You can use the lotion or gel to clean your hands when there is no water available.

o Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth unless you have washed your hands first.

o Always cover your mouth when you cough. It is best to cough into a tissue or your shirtsleeve, rather than into your hand. People around you should also cover their mouths when they cough.

My personal anecdote: I was on it, drank a couple times during the ten day period. No probs.