Can hypertensive patient takes orlistat?

Orlistat blocks some of the fat that one eats, keeping it from being absorbed by the body.

Orlistat is used together with a reduced-calorie diet and weight maintenance to treat obesity in people with certain risk factors (such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol or triglycerides).

Read more: https://www.drugs.com/orlistat.html#ixzz0v9FswtLI

It would be recommended to seek accurate information form your doc who prescribed the med, hope this helps?

hYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS ARE AT ARISK OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS. High lipid levels also contribute to it.
If you can lower them with help of orlistst, i think it will cause no harm.