Can hospital urine tests determine between Hydrocodone and Oxycodone or does it just show as opiods?

mpvt 30 Mar 2010

I would almost bet they will check for all opiates. So "YES" they will be able to tell... Dave

christineATU 31 Mar 2010

Daves right again! Is it the points or do you honestly like helping people? Not meaning to be a smartass but you are a walking talking text book of drugs!

mpvt 31 Mar 2010

I like to help out where and when I can. Ever since I got into recovery I have tried to help people who are headed were I went and was. I was lucky to get through it alive so I try and help people realize that they are in danger and that the euphoria they are getting will eventually turn on them and they will live hell on earth. It turns my stomach to think back to how I was and even though those memories are part of my recovery I don't want other people to have to live with them... Dave