Can coumadin cause gas or sever bloating?

Yes, Coumadin can cause flatulence or bloating.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/coumadin-side-effects.html

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - has anyone been able to get SSI disability from DVT. I am?

... a truck driver and can no longer drive I am 56 years old doctors will not give me release to go back to driving

Can it cause hair loss?

Are there dangers to being put on coumadin by a pulmonologist and then going to a homeopathic Dr. and them reducing coumadin levels and putting you ...

Has anyone experienced increased BP after DVT's/PE's and using Coumadin?

I was diagnosed with bilateral PE's and DVT's behind both knees in 2/12. I am on Coumadin with INR-Proth consistently between 2 and 3. My ...

Coumadin - Looking for participants for Warfarin therapy user research. Interested?

As someone who has struggled with deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolisms, I know how difficult Warfarin therapy can be. That is why my team and ...

Been on coumadin and lovanox for two months now. Inr still not theraputic. 20mg c?

Been on 20 mg Coumadin and 130 mg lovenox. My inr reached 2.24 for one day then shot back down the next to a 1.76. It continues going up and down. I ...