can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Which are the best osteoporosis medications?

I'm 54 yrs. old and have osteoporosis. I broke my right arm last winter and 2 weeks ago I broke my left arm (wrist). I am taking calcium ...

Evista - is there a length of time to take this medication?

ie: it's reported after 5 yrs fosamax if not longer effective and should be discontinued. At a Women's Health Seminar, a gyn told us that ...

Can I continue taking Evista after my Reclast IV?

I have been taking Evista por over 6 years. This past week I had my first infusion of Reclast for my osteosporosis. I got the chills , very strong ...

I took Evista for 5 years to treat osteopenia. In December, 2015 my bone density was low?

Now diagnosed with osteoporosis and had my first injection of Prolia in January, 2016. My 6 months injection is due in a few weeks. Has anyone had ...

0 answers 5 days ago