Skip to Content

Can bactroban be used for infection on male reproductive organ?

Responses (1)

Marvell 4 Feb 2010

If there is an infection there and your doctor has prescrib ed Bactroban for it then yes you can apply it. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions