Can atarax make u feel like ripping someones head off?i have only taken 3?

Rajive Goel 9 Jan 2012

Aggression is not a reported side effect of atarax, maybe taking to a doc would help.

Take care, best wishes!

caringsonbj 9 Jan 2012

You don't see this in the literature but about 5 years ago I had a friend visiting us and she had to see a physician who prescribed Atarax for her she was terribly aggitated and so drowsy that she took walks trying to avoid sleeping through the daytime hours I think these things are not seen a lot (or not reported or documented in medical literature) it happens more than we think people are different in so many ways and they respond to medications in a variety of ways so just because we don't see this doesn't mean it isn't possible but Rajive is right it's not suppose to but as with other meds a host of things not listed can happen I wish you the very best caringsonbj (Billy)