Skip to Content

Can arixtra be given to people who have just had myocardial infarction?

Responses (2)

Marvell 26 Dec 2009

I'm not sure. It's best to ask your doctor.

DemoninDC 14 Jan 2012

Yes. It is one of the many options that a doctor has of treating your condition. It will depend on how the MI occurred. If you have a blood disorder that causes you to form clots then the docs will treat you with one set of drugs. If you have a platelet issue they will treat you with a different set of drugs. You should have both a cardiologist and hematologist review your condition. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions