Can any be allergic to Calcium/Vitamin D tablets?

Highly unlikely that anyone will be allergic to Calcium and Vitamin D, but they may be allergic to other excipient(s) in the tablet.

How much daily calcium/vitD supplement should I take with a thiazide diuretic (IsoptinSR 240)?

I recently read that thiazide type diuretics can interact with calcium carbonate and vitamin D supplements, thus increasing the risks of ...

Can I take Magnesium & Zinc with Calcium & Vitamin D and multivitamins?

Vitamins - I take 1200 mg of calcium and 1000 IU of vitamin D plus a multiple vitamin every day. Can I take magnesium and zinc with the other ...

I am deficient in vit D. What about magnesium,calcium, phosphorus? Don't they rely upon each other?

If I understand what I've read about vitamin D, doesn't it stand to reason that I may also be deficient in other minerals that rely on ...

Caltrate - Can I take 2 ostelin Vitamin D & Calcium tablets at the same time?

I have been advised to take 2 tablets of ostelin daily, can i take the two tablets together at the one time...

How likely is vitamin d to cause high calcium levels?

Hi. I was wondering what are the chances of having high blood calcium due to excess vitamin D intake. I've had symptoms which make me think I ...