Can a percocet 10 look white and yellow?

christineATU 16 Jan 2011

I checked on the Identifier site and the only "yellow and white" oxycodone that came up was 5mg, capsule, marketed by Ethex Pharmaceuticals. The only other 10mg "Percocets" that came up were solid yellow, oval tablets. I couldn't find any other oxycodone meds that met the info you provided. If you have the pills, what do the imprints say? Sorry but that's all I found.

caringsonbj 16 Jan 2011

Thanks Christine I looked on pill identifier you may have seen the answer but I am afraid to go from memory a lot of things change over time I like to help but not by taking a chance that might hurt someone

caringsonbj 16 Jan 2011

I looked on the identifier percocet is a white tablet and I recall a capsule on one strength but before you take a chance you need the imprint numbers on the capsule better safe than to be sorry I thought I recalled a capsule at one time but their have been many changes and going on my thought could be very serious I want the best for you