Fiorinal - can Dr stop u completely, instead of tapering someone off whos used 5 a day for 36 years?

Anonymous 31 Jul 2010

I would go a safe route and taper off any medication you come in contact with for the rest of your life you never wanna just suddenly stop taking any medication.

miamora 3 Aug 2010

I wanted to do that, but he The Dr. said no more till I go to pain management classes in 2 months. Im out of my meds and have been since the end of the month..July

lindagail1965 31 Jul 2010

36 years?thats a long time for a medication i would think that they just wouldnt suddenly stop you ... but what if your doc dies?you will have to find another to give you the medicine

miamora 3 Aug 2010

I wanted to be tappered off also. I have lost my regular Dr. who left us and we have been with-out a regular family Dr for over a yr now. Im doing ok but sure wish I was tappered off these, instead of going thru the withdraws like I did!!!